What can the government do for me?

The VSB (Flemish Social Protection) is a government institution of the Flemish government. It's the branch that takes care of the application. Together with our bandagist, we can help you with all the paperwork and ensure that the application runs smoothly. 

Vlaanderen is zorg logo

More information can be found on http://www.vlaamsesocialebescherming.be or on https://www.zorg-en-gezondheid.be

Another government agency is the VAPH (Flemish Agency for Persons with Disabilities). The VAPH offers budgets and allowances to people with disabilities to finance their tailor-made care and support.  

VAPH Vlaanderen logo

More information can be found on www.vaph.be/hulpmiddelen

You can also apply for an adjustment bonuses through Wonen Vlaanderen. These bonuses are for people over 65 who want to make home modifications. The adjustments can range from technical installations such as a stair lift or to make the home safer and more accessible.

Vlaanderen is wonen

More information can be found on www.wonenvlaanderen.be

Still have questions?

You declare that you have taken note of the GDPR protocol of our website and you give Simplife BV permission to process personal data.